Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Monday - Get Moving!


This weekend was my sorority's annual Girls Get-a-Way Weekend in Galveston (Oh Galveston) and we soaked up the sun at the beach.  We enjoy the sun, the laughs, the junk food and the booze!  Good Times, Great Friends and Girly Gossip... I love, love spending time with my Sisters!

(Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend)

 
(Toes in the Sand and a Beer in my hand)

 
(If only I was as long and lean as my shadow!)

 
Unfortunately, a fabulous girls weekend also means that I did not get one workout in and for the first time in more than 2 MONTHS I didn't not log my food in MyFitnessPal.  It's hard to log, when your days consisted mostly of frozen margaritas and carrots with Love Dip and your enjoying every minute of it!


The good thing?!  It's Monday and it's time to start again.  Time to get back on track.  Time to get moving.  It's as easy as that!  No one is perfect, we will all fall at some point, but you can always start again.  Don't give up!


I am ready for a new day and ready to get back on track!  Get up and get moving now!  It makes a difference and I'm slowly seeing it every single day.

Have a great week!

Pin It

No comments: