Friday, June 14, 2013

Favorite Things Friday - Fitness Edition


These are a few of my FAVORITE things to get me MOVING!



1. Saucony - I Love, Love these running shoes!!!  They are light and comfortable and are the best I have tried so far.  I've had less shin splints and because of that, I'm not changing!

2. Mio - I have tried both the Garmin and the Mio watches and I would still choose my Mio... Hands Down!  It does exactly what I need it to do, for the things I do.  It calculates distance, pace, calories burned, steps and your heart rate (without one of those insane belts)!  You can't connect it to the computer like the Garmin, but I didn't need that feature.  I need to know how many steps I took, how many calories I burned and how fast my butt was moving.  It works for me!  I still have both watches on the counter and grab the Mio every.single.time!  

3. BondiBand - Hello!  How FUN are these headbands?!  They are not only fun, but the are functional.  Go to www.bondiband.com and get you a few... They are AWESOME!!!  They are non-slip, hold your hair back, keeps your earbuds in and they are just freakin' fabulous!!!

4. Old Navy Active Wear - If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I have an obsession with Old Navy Active Wear.  The Compression Capris are AMAZEBALLS!!!  The best part?!  They aren't see through like most active wear... HELLOOOOO SQUATS!!!  Go get you some TODAY and Thank me later.

5. 5 Gum - It keeps me going on my Jalks (Jog/Walks) and I never go without it.  It's tough to carry a water bottle, but chewing gum does the trick.  BTW - I ONLY chew green gum.  I'm weird like that!

What are some of YOUR favorite things?!

Have a Fabulous Friday!!!
Pin It

No comments: