Friday, June 7, 2013

Favorite Things Friday - Daily Prep

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

These are a few of my FaVoRiTe things for daily prep!


1. I must admit that I am a toothpaste snob!  Crest 3-D is by far one of my faves!  It does exactly what it says it will do and the results are beautiful.

2. Biolage Leave-in Conditioner: I do not use normal conditioner while showering, instead I use this leave-in conditioner and it's AWESOME!  The smell alone is worth the purchase, but it keeps my hair shiny and soft and it's not heavy.  Whoop!

3. Queen Helene Almond Massage Cream: Any guesses what I use this for?! My legs!!!  It leaves the most gorgeous shine on my legs and it's not oily.  They look glowy, healthy and just so much better.  The best part?!  It was only $5!!!  

4. Big Sexy Hair Spray: I won't use anything else!  I love my some Big Sexy!  (BTW - That is what Big D was called in High School... Crazy Girls!).  Use it!

5. Body Spray: This might sound crazy, but I always, always, always brush my hair, put on lip gloss and use body spray every single night before bed.  I keep all kinds of body sprays on hand and I love them all.

These are just a few of my favorite things.  What are some of your favorite things?

Have a FaBuLouS Friday!!  I'm headed up the beach with my girls.  Cheers!
Pin It

No comments: