Friday, June 28, 2013

Favorite Things Friday - Booty Movin' Music


It's FRIDAY!!!!!!  Budget Season is in full effect and Fridays are still my FAVORITE!

Today's post is about Booty Movin' Music that keeps me shakin' and songs that will never, ever, ever (getting baaaack together) be removed from my Get Movin' Playlist!


1. Fergie Ferg - London Bridge - I LOVE this song... always and FOREVER!
"I'm such a lady but i'm dancin' like a ho!"

2. Blackstreet - No Diggity - WHY isn't this on YOUR playlist.  Seriously, NO EXCUSES!
"Shorty get DOOOOOWN good Lord."

3. Robin Thicke, Pharrell, T.I. - Blurred Lines
"You the hottest bitch in this place!"  HOLLA!!!

4. Demi Lovato - Get Back - Don't judge, this song KEEPS ME MOVING!  I super love it even though I'm not 14!
"I wanna get back to the old days, when the phone would ring and I knew it was you."

5. Savage - Swing - Wanna shake that booty, download this song NOW!  I move every.single.time it's on!
"Stop, Whoa, Back it up and let me see your hips swing."

Get your booty movin' NOW!  Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blurred lines is my morning must while I take a shower..... Love it!